Global Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices & Accessories Market is expected to reach $3.96 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during 2019 to 2027.
Some of the key players in Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices & Accessories Market include AandD Medical, American Diagnostic Corporation, Bosch + Sohn GmbH u. Co. KG, GE Healthcare, Hill-Rom, Koninklijke Philips, Omron Healthcare, Schiller AG, Spacelabs Healthcare, SPENGLER, SunTech Medical, Withings SA and Yuyue.
Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing private venture funding to augment adoption rate of latest technologies and growing popularity of self-diagnosis. However, unbalanced reimbursement policies are the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Blood pressure monitoring device reads blood pressure without human intervention based on differences in the volume of blood in the arteries. Systolic and diastolic are terms used to depict or interpret blood pressure. The blood pressure is considered in terms of millimeters of mercury (mmHg). The three stages of hypertension are prehypertension (from 120-139 over 80-90), stage 1 (from 140-159 over 90-99), and stage 2 (from 160 and above over 100 and above).
By devices, sphygmomanometers segment is going to have a huge demand due to the elevated calibre functional ability and accurate readings. Other added advantages like low cost and lesser time. Numerous technological advances in terms of device design, compatibility, high-quality and advanced products integrated with smartphones or mobile apps.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/blood-pressure-monitoring-devices-and-accessories-market
On the basis of geography, North America is estimated to have a lucrative growth in the forecast period. The growth is mainly attributed by augmenting in the incidence of hypertension and mounting preference of patients for digitally and technologically advanced blood pressure monitoring devices is boosting the growth of blood pressure monitoring devices and accessories market.
• Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors
• Synthetic & Semi-synthetic Adhesives and Sealants
• Automatic Blood Pressure Monitors
• Blood Pressure Instrument Accessories
• Blood Pressure Transducers
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Home Care Settings
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.