Global Depression Drugs Market is expected to reach $16.68 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2019 to 2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the Depression Drugs Market include Abbott, Allergan, Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Zhejiang NHU Company Ltd, and Sebela Pharmaceuticals.
Some of the factors such as growing healthcare expenditure and increasing insurance coverage are anticipated to fuel the market growth. However, side effects associated with these drugs along with the availability of other treatment methods such as psychotherapy is hindering the market growth.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/depression-drugs-market/request-sample
Depression drugs are medications used to treat major depressive disorders, some anxiety disorders, chronic pain conditions, and to help manage some addictions. Common side effects of depression drugs include dry mouth, weight gain, dizziness, headaches, and sexual dysfunction.
Based on the drug class, the serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) segment is likely to have a huge demand due to SNRIs help relieve depression symptoms, essentially sadness and irritability. These neurotransmitters are known to affect mood. Serotonin is also called a “feel-good” because it is accompanied by positive feelings of wellbeing. Norepinephrine is associated with alertness and energy. SNRIs help treat depression by maintaining the levels of these two neurotransmitters in the brain. They do this by discontinuing norepinephrine and serotonin from going back into the cells that released them.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/depression-drugs-market
By geography, North America is estimated to have a lucrative growth owing to high patient awareness levels regarding the availability of various drugs for depression, rising healthcare expenditure and the relatively larger number of R&D exercises on drug manufacturing and marketing, etc. these factors contribute for significant revenue generation from the region.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/depression-drugs-market
Disease Types Covered:
• Generalized Anxiety Disorder
• Major Depressive Disorder
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
• Schizophrenia and Bipolar I Disorder
• Panic Disorder
• Other Disease Types
Drug Classes Covered:
• Atypical Antidepressants
• Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs)
• Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SNRIs)
• Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCAs)
• Norepinephrine-dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (NDRI)
• Tetracyclic Antidepressants
• Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
• Central Nervous System (CNS) Stimulants
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Hospital Pharmacies
• Online Pharmacies
• Retail Pharmacies
Drug Types Covered:
• Branded Drugs
• Generic Drugs
• Prosthetic Clinics
• Rehabilitation Center
• Research Centres
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.