Global Automotive Ambient Lighting Market is expected to reach $7.21 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 12.9% during 2019 to 2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the Automotive Ambient Lighting Market include Draxlmaier Group, Federal-Mogul LLC, General Electric, Grupo Antolin, Hella KGaA Hueck & Co., Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Osram Licht AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Stanley Electric Co., Ltd. , Valeo S.A. and Zizala Lichtsysteme GmbH.
Increasing demand for comfort and luxury in passenger car vehicles, consumer inclination toward comfort & safety features and easy availability of aftermarket solutions are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high cost of original equipment (OE) integration is restraining the market growth.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/automotive-ambient-lighting-market/request-sample
Automotive Ambient lighting is a broad category that includes a wide range of luminary types. Ambient lighting products are often considered utilitarian, but they nonetheless serve a crucial role in both commercial and residential spaces.
Based on application, the centre console segment accounted for considerable market share during the forecast period due to wide usage of centre consoles in luxury and premium vehicles.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/automotive-ambient-lighting-market
By geography, Asia Pacific held largest market share during forecast period due to increasing vehicle production and increasing penetration of luxury cars in the region.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/automotive-ambient-lighting-market
Fuel Types Covered:
• Electric Vehicles
• Internal Combustion Engine Vehicles (ICE)
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Passenger Vehicles
• Commercial Vehicles
Passenger Cars Covered:
• C Segment
• D Segment
• E Segment
• F Segment
• Light Emitting Diode (LED)
• Center Console
• Glove Box Lighting
• Head-Up Display
• Reading Lights
Product Types Covered:
• Ambient Lighting
• LED Ambient Lighting Control Module (ALCM)
• Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) and Laser
Sales Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.