Hydrogen can be stored physically or can be stored using chemical or material-based methods. Physical storage currently dominates the market, and in physical form, hydrogen can be stored as either a gas or a liquid. Materials-based hydrogen storage includes metal hydride, chemical hydrogen storage and sorbent materials.
To calculate and segment the market, BCC Research has considered physical, chemical and material-based storage technologies for the hydrogen storage market. Along with product and solutions revenue, BCC Research has also considered services revenue that a company reports within its total revenue. The report includes distinct types of companies such as:
– Hydrogen production, fuel cell and hydrogen storage material and technology providers.
– Manufacturers of industrial gases and related products.
– Metal and advanced material manufacturers.
– Others, including storage (such as high-pressure cylinder) suppliers and manufacturers.
– However, stand-alone service providers that most often provide post-sales services are out of the scope of this report. Services that are not directly related to hydrogen storage technologies such as education, consulting, training, etc., are beyond the scope of this report. Further, other forms of energy storage providers (companies) are beyond the scope of this report and hence are not covered.
The report begins by introducing the reader to how the market for hydrogen storage materials and technologies has evolved over time and how various factors impact the market. Building on this, the study proceeds to identify the following:
– Primary forces with a direct impact on the hydrogen storage materials and technologies markets.
– Secondary forces that have an indirect impact.
– Key funding and financing in this space.
– Some key challenges that may hinder the growth of this market.
– Key trends visible in the market.
– Leading applications of hydrogen storage technologies, along with leading end-user segments.
– Demand in APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America for hydrogen storage technologies.
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
– Analyses of the market by storage type, application, and end user/industry.
– Detailed discussion of the impact of the key trends and key stakeholders in the market.
– In-depth patent analysis of hydrogen storage material technologies that are currently under investigation or new in the market.
– Profiles of manufacturers of hydrogen storage materials technologies.
To Get this Report at an Incredible Discounts, Visit @ https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/discount/12231
The market for continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) products (defined as transmitters, receivers, and glucose sensors) used with these systems is growing at a strong rate as diabetics, physicians, hospitals and clinics come to realize that the use of CGMs provides significant assistance in the management of blood glucose levels, and as insurance plans move to reimburse for use of these devices. The market is strong and growing in double digits. (Note: for purposes of splitting and forecasting the insulin patch and durable pumps, pumps are no longer included in the CGM total. The stand–alone CGM is likely to dominate the market in the future, but for this report, BCC Research has parsed CGM, insulin pumps, and transmitters and sensors into separate segments.) The total CGM market, which consists of transmitters, receivers, and glucose sensors, was estimated to be worth $732 million in 2016. Due to the increasing amount of clinical evidence showing the efficacy of CGM in decreasing the number of hypoglycemic episodes, improvements in reimbursement for CGM, and the growth in the global number of people with diabetes (growth primarily seen in Type 2 diabetes [T2D] rather than Type 1 diabetes [T1D]), the total CGM market is forecast to reach a value of nearly $2.7 billion in 2022. The overall compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for this market from 2017 through 2022 is expected to be approximately 25.4%.
This BCC Research market research report will increase the awareness of current and developing technologies affecting continuous glucose monitoring devices and markets.